“Vulnerability is the birthplace of innovation, creativity and change.”
~ Brene Brown
Stories are pure magic.
I believe in the power of spoken word and storytelling to change lives and positively impact our world. Through my eclectic life experience and my extensive education from neuroscience to business administration, I am able to combine a simple practical approach to successfully navigating challenges that we all face with poignant examples and good humor. My vision is for us all to live in a world where we are each the loves of our lives.
Past Speaking Engagements
- 2021 International Conference for Spirituality and Psychology
- 2021 Women’s Leadership and Empowerment Conference
- Awarded Best Presentation Certificate
- 2021 Business Networking International
- 2021 Toastmasters
- 2020 Ladies Artisan Market Conference
“The words that enlighten the soul are more precious than jewels.”
~ Hazarat Inayat Khan